T.C. Securities Corp. is always striving for growth, and as such, we are looking to expand our installation and service team with experienced, energetic, responsible, team players.
We offer competitive hourly wages (based on experience), benefits (after 3 months of service), fully stocked/equipped service vehicle, lap top, cell phone, company uniform, and a great work environment, focusing on employee safety, career development, and customer satisfaction.
· Installation and Service duties within the Installation and Service Departments
· Install and test T.C. Securities Corp. approved security products
· Customer service duties as they relate to daily client interactions
· Complete installation and service work, to T.C. Securities Corp. standards
· Responsible and accountable for providing all work orders, related information
commissioning reports, training and sign off documentation upon completing of
· On-call duties are required for after-hour service responsibilities
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimal of 3 years experience, installing and servicing integrated security systems
· Electrical and electronic knowledge an asset
· Factory trained in integrated security products an asset
· Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent level of knowledge
· Security Industry knowledge and skills foundation
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)